Clear acrylic lenses offer a contemporary look to the energy efficient ET2 Halo Linear Suspension. This LED fixture shines bright illumination downward, the lenses picking up surrounding light on their edges and creating the halo effect. Consumes a minimum amount of energy at only 9 watts (3-Light version).
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Halo Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Clear acrylic lenses
- Metal frame
- Polished Chrome finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- 180" wire
- Color Temperature: 3300K
- Lumens: 738 total (3-Light); Lumens: 984 total (4-Light)
- Average Rated Life: 50,000 hours
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
Number of Lights:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 3 Watt 120 Volt LEDs; 12 Watts total (integrated).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 3 Watt 120 Volt LEDs; 9 Watts total (integrated).
- 3-Light Option: Height 3", Width 24", Depth 6"
- 4-Light Option: Height 3", Width 33.5", Depth 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 35.5", Adjustable To 65"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...