Angelic, to say the least. The Robert Abbey Halo Bath Bar offers simple, innocent lighting in an understated design. Great for the soft contemporary home, this bath bar features ribbed acrylic against a shining metal wall plate. Energy efficient.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in a myriad of styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Halo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Junction box cover plate
- White Reeded acrylic shade
- ADA compliant
- Metal supports
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Energy efficient
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Bi-Pin Volt Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 14 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 28 Watt 120 Volt Bi-Pin Type T5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 24.25", Width 5", Depth 3.25"
- Medium Fixture: Height 35.25", Width 5", Depth 3.25"
- Large Fixture: Height 47.5", Width 5", Depth 3.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...