Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Hall Table is available with the following:
- Designed by David Salmela
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Frame made of black Richlite (resin-soaked recycled paper)
- Ships flat packed
- Milk Jug count: 480
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 65", Height 30", Depth 31"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SC-HT65-AR, SC-HT65-BL, SC-HT65-CB, SC-HT65-CG, SC-HT65-CW, SC-HT65-EG, SC-HT65-LG, SC-HT65-OR, SC-HT65-SB, SC-HT65-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the art of woven cloth, Tokujin Yoshioka designed the Kartell Ami Ami Table to replicate the warp and weft pattern in polycarbonate, thereby combining the appeal of traditional Oriental culture with modern, innovative materials. The tabletop is stretched ...
Easily pulling double duty as a small coffee table or ottoman, the Heller Furniture MB 5 Table is the perfect centerpiece for your contemporary outdoor lounge area. And with its clean, angular form and durable polyethylene construction, it coordinates with ...