Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Hall Table is available with the following:
- Designed by David Salmela
- Material: High-density polyethylene
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Frame made of black Richlite (resin-soaked recycled paper)
- Ships flat packed
- Milk Jug count: 480
- Warranty: 5 year limited
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Item: Width 65", Height 30", Depth 31"
Manufacturer IDs: view
SC-HT65-AR, SC-HT65-BL, SC-HT65-CB, SC-HT65-CG, SC-HT65-CW, SC-HT65-EG, SC-HT65-LG, SC-HT65-OR, SC-HT65-SB, SC-HT65-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.