Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Halifax Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, fabric
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made solid steel frame
- Powder-coated finish
- 3 cushion panels are attached to the frame
- Walnut-finished paddle armrests with exposed ply edges
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Free fabric swatches available for Gus Modern upholstered furniture. For more information, call Lumens at 877.445.4486.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric Color: Laurentian Onyx and Black, Laurentian Sunset and White
- Item: Width 32", Height 27", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 15"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner, the Spanner Lounge chair hasn't been in production for more than 50 years. As a re-issue of that iconic original, the Gus Modern Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms is constructed using the same ...
In honor of the re-issue of the Spanner Chair (originally designed in 1950 by Russell Spanner), the first 100 chairs Gus Modern produced are part of a numbered, limited edition series. The Spanner Lounge Chair with Arms Numbered Edition is ...