Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Halifax Chair is available with the following:
- Material: Steel, fabric
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made solid steel frame
- Powder-coated finish
- 3 cushion panels are attached to the frame
- Walnut-finished paddle armrests with exposed ply edges
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Fabric Color and Finish: Laurentian Onyx and Black, Laurentian Sunset and White, Parliament Stone and White, Tartan Shadow and Black, Varsity Charcoal and Black
- Item: Width 32", Height 27", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A little lounge with big style. The Fritz Hansen Minuscule Lounge Chair was designed by Cecilie Manz as a modern barrel chair. Atop a Matte Grey reinforced plastic base, the smooth embracing curves of the seat and back are complemented ...
The classic wingback chair is thoroughly updated in the Gus Modern Carmichael Chair. The clean lines and distinctive angles of the chair are enhanced by tight upholstery and structural, Dacron-wrapped cushion fill. The tapered solid hardwood legs are built directly ...