Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Halifax Chair is available with the following:
- 100% polyester upholstery
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made solid steel frame
- Powder-coated finish
- 3 cushion panels are attached to the frame
- Walnut-finished paddle armrests with exposed ply edges
- Bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors
Fabric Color: Laurentian Onyx and Black, Laurentian Sunset and White
- Item: Height 27", Width 32", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 15"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.