Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Hakofugu Suspension is available with the following:
- White polycarbonate shade
- Square White Opal ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable can be rolled up into canopy
- Driver included in light source
- Laser etched Artemide and IN-EI logo
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 300
- CRI: 81
- UL Listed
- Designed by Issey Miyake and Reality Lab
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- The Issey Miyake Hakofugu Suspension, or "boxfish" in English, bends the rules with its off-kilter geometric shape. The piece's energy efficient LED illuminates each unique fold and edge for a fascinating interplay of shadow and light. The suspension
- Fixture: Width 17.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 27.5"
- Shade: Height 14"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.