Named after famed decorator Albert Hadley, the DwellStudio Hadley Duvet Set is at once architectural and natural. It features a smoky grey Cloud-colored trellis print with Trompe L'Oeil details. This sharp hand-painted pattern is printed onto a soft, luxurious 400 thread count cotton percale duvet cover and included shams.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Hadley Duvet Set is available with the following:
- Made of 100% cotton
- 400 thread count Cloud cotton percale
- Hidden button enclosure
- Includes two French-back pillow shams (Standard size with Full-Queen option, King size with King)
- Made in Portugal
- Full-Queen Option: Width 88", Length 90"
- Standard Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 26"
- King Option: Width 92", Length 106"
- King Pillow Sham: Width 20", Length 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...