Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The H1400 Linear Series Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Frosted Glass bottom diffusers
- Metal body
- 5 in. diameter junction box cover (shown)
- Mirror-mount adaptable
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome
Size: 2 Light, 3 Light, 4 Light, 5 Light
- 2 Light option utilizes two 75 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet Halogen lamps (included).
- 3 Light option utilizes three 75 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet Halogen lamps (included).
- 4 Light option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet Halogen lamps (included).
- 5 Light option utilizes five 75 Watt 120 Volt DC Bayonet Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Width 18"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Width 30"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Width 48"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Width 36"
- Fixture: Height 1.25", Depth 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.