LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Guijarros 2 Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Marivi Calvo
- Material: Natural wood veneers, matte satin acrylic diffuser and chromed steel back plate
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- LED option includes a white metal enamel back plate
- Fluorescent (GU24 Base) option is Title 24 compliant
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate
Light Option: Fluorescent (GU24 Base), LED (GX53 Base)
- Fluorescent (GU24 Base) Option: One 13 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- LED (GX53 Base) Option: 6 Watt (480 Lumens) 120 Volt Replaceable LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 3000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fluorescent (GU24 Base) Option Fixture: Width 7.5", Height 11.4", Depth 3.9"
- LED (GX53 Base) Option Fixture: Width 7.5", Height 11.4", Depth 3.9"
Manufacturer IDs: view
G2 A GU24 UL 20, G2 A GU24 UL 21, G2 A GU24 UL 22, G2 A GU24 UL 24, G2 A GU24 UL 25, G2 A GU24 UL 26, G2 A GU24 UL 28, G2 A GU24 UL 30, G2 A GU24 UL 31, G2 A GX53 UL 20, G2 A GX53 UL 21, G2 A GX53 UL 22, G2 A GX53 UL 24, G2 A GX53 UL 25, G2 A GX53 UL 26, G2 A GX53 UL 28, G2 A GX53 UL 30, G2 A GX53 UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.