Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The GT Rocker is available with the following:
- Fabric upholstery
- Cabana Husk: 100% cotton, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Muskoka Surf: 49% cotton/46% polyester/5% linen, Varsity Charcoal: 53% polyester/30% acrylic/10% linen/7% cotton
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- FSC-Certified wood seat and back frames
- Bench-made solid steel rocker frame
- Black powder coat finish
- Felt strips on rocker base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Cabana Husk, Laurentian Citrine, Muskoka Surf, Varsity Charcoal
- Item: Width 26", Height 32", Depth 39"
- Seat: Height 16"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHGTRO-chÂ , GT Rocker-laucit, GT Rocker-mu, GT Rocker-varcha
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Flash Rectangle Table was designed by Dixon as a warmly gleaming companion piece to his iconic Mirror Ball. Both of the main components are highly reflective: a rectangular mirrored bronze top mounted off-center on a sturdy brass-plated ...