FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Driven by the conceptual duality of offering the latest in lighting technology with superior styling, longtime and award-winning lighting design veteran Stephen Blackman strikes out on his own with BlackJack Lighting. Working exclusively in energy-efficient LED and OLED light sources, Blackman takes his extensive background as both an artist and engineer and channels those collective sensibilities into a high-end decorative lighting line that places the emphasis on superior quality and cutting-edge design.
The Grid LED Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Finish: Anodized brushed aluminum
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Acrylic, Polymer
- Grid only appears when illuminated
- Instant on/off
- Dimmable with standard incandescent (TRIAC) dimmer (not included)
- ADA compliant
- ETL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Size: Small, Large
Color Temperature: 2700, 4000
- Small Option: 24 Watt (1627 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 60 hours
- Small Option: 24 Watt (1808 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 4000K Lifespan: 60 hours
- Large Option: 35 Watt (2440 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 60 hours
- Large Option: 35 Watt (2712 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 4000K Lifespan: 60 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture: Width 34.6", Height 5.25", Depth 2.39"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 22.6", Height 5.25", Depth 2.39"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
10GRD-2VBA-C, 10GRD-2VBA-W, 10GRD-3VBA-C, 10GRD-3VBA-W
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Straightforward, sleek design. The Philips Forecast Lighting Edge LED Bath Bar offers ample lighting for modern vanities. Supported at each end by tiny Satin Nickel clips, the expanse of soft Etched White glass provides a totally uninterrupted wash of energy-efficient ...
Crisply rendered for optimal light diffusion, the Blackjack Lighting Cube LED Bath Bar will elegantly illuminate vanities and bathroom mirrors with an angular frame and polished chrome details. The brilliant luminosity is the main element of the design which is ...