Koncept Technologies, headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, creates high-quality, innovative products that make life simpler and safer for customers.
The Gravy LED Desk Lamp is available with the following:
- Awards: JDP Good Design Award (2013), Spark! Award
- Material: Solid wood, steel, wood veneer, aluminum, plastic
- Wooden, aluminum and plastic base
- Arm is horizontally adjustable, not height adjustable
- Built-in touch sensor
- 10' cord
- Maple has white cord, Walnut has red cord, White Oak has blue cord
- Aluminum housing is fully recyclable
- Head Touch Dimmer
- Dimmer Range: 0-100%
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In China
Finish: Maple and Silver, Walnut and Matte White, White Oak and Matte White
- 6 Watt (275 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Base: Height 0.6", Diameter 5"
- Fixture: Width 20.3", Height 13.3"
- Shade: Height 0.5", Diameter 4.1"
Manufacturer IDs: view
GR1-W-MPW-SIL-DSK, GR1-W-WNR-MWT-DSK, GR1-W-WOB-MWT-DSK
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.