Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Graph Chair is available with the following:
- Vinyl upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Coal Vinyl, Snow Vinyl
- Item: Height 30", Width 18", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Glossy style when you need it, convenient stackability when you don't. Each chair in the Domitalia Gel-T Chair Set of 2 pairs a single fluid curve of SAN plastic with a stackable chromed steel wire base. Lightweight and light-looking, these ...
The dramatic Windsor-inspired silhouette and comfort of the Fan Chair, designed especially for the dining room. While a bit more compact that the original lounge chair, the Tom Dixon Fan Dining Chair has the same splayed array of machined wood ...