Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Graph Chair is available with the following:
- Vinyl upholstery
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made stainless steel perimeter base with mitered corners
- Brushed Stainless Steel finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of frame to protect hardwood floors
Fabric: Coal Vinyl, Snow Vinyl
- Item: Height 30", Width 18", Depth 18"
- Seat: Height 18"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Furniture finished in fire. The Moooi Smoke Dining Chair captures the unexpected beauty of burned wood in a long-lasting material: solid wood coated in durable epoxy resin. The seat is leather filled with fire retardant foam. Due to the specialized ...
The Moooi Monster Embroidered Armchair is cushy, comfy goodness with a mean face. Designer Marcel Wanders describes the design as symbolic of "the eternal battle between opposite forces that take place in life and can be easily recognized inside ourselves". ...