FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Grand Prix Chair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and Walnut outer veneer
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 19.7", Depth 19.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3130 Natural Veneer 80 Walnut
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
All wood, all modern. Designed by Jasper Morrison to be "super normal" (or fine design for normal living), the Vitra HAL Ply Wood Leg Chair combines a surprisingly comfortable molded plywood seat with playful yet stable canted solid wood legs. ...