FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Established in 1872 in Copenhagen, Fritz Hansen has since come to epitomize the mid-century Danish Modern aesthetic. Blending craftsmanship with innovation, Fritz Hansen is particularly well-noted for their laminated and molded wood veneer furniture. Pieces from Vico Magistretti, Piero Lissoni and, especially, Arne Jacobsen have become icons of modern furniture design.
The Grand Prix Chair - Natural Veneer is available with the following:
- Back and seat made of laminated, pressure molded veneer
- Beech inner veneer and Walnut outer veneer
- Outer veneer wood grain is visible
- Legs made of chromed steel tubes with black synthetic feet
- Made in Denmark
- Designed by Arne Jacobsen, 1955
- Item: Height 31.7", Width 19.7", Depth 19.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
3130 Natural Veneer 80 Walnut
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
With the Kartell Mademoiselle Kravtiz Raffia Chair, Lenny Kravitz brings a rock and roll sensiblity to the classic seating design by Philippe Starck. Here, the simple elegance of the polycarbonate chair is enhanced by a soft seat upholstered in beige ...