The Monte Carlo Fan Company combines style, technology, and design to offer a diverse and comprehensive product line.
The Grand Prix Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- 5 blades
- Pull chain switch
- 5.15" round ceiling canopy
- Dual-mount installation: hugger or with included 6" downrod
- Suspension length includes downrod
- 60" blade diameter
- 16 degree blade pitch
- 3 forward and reverse speeds
- 3 speed reversible motor
- Airflow: 10,022 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 111 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 90 cfm/watt (high)
- Manual reverse
- AC motor
- 33 degree sloped ceiling adaptable
- Number of Blades: 5
- Blade Pitch: 16 degrees
- Motor Type: AC
- Motor Speed: 201 RPM
- Motor Size: 212 x 25
- Fan Speeds Forward/Reverse: 3
- Switch on housing
- Fan Airflow (at high speed): 10022 CFM
- Fan Electricity Use (at high speed): 111 Watts (excludes lights)
- Fan Airflow Efficiency (at high speed): 90 CFM/Watt
- Energy Star Qualified
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-35)
- Comes with One 6.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish: Brushed Steel with Mahogany, Roman Bronze with Bronze/Walnut, White Finish with White
- Canopy: Diameter 5.15"
- Downrod: Length 6", Diameter 0.5"
- Suspension: Length 16.95"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.