Sweeping elliptical curves give the Kichler Granby Chandelier a strong yet elegant presence in modern interiors. The arcing steel frame is available in a Brushed Pewter or Olde Bronze finish, both of which complement the warm glow of the Satin-Etched Cased Opal glass shades. Available with three or five lights.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Granby Chandelier is available with the following:
- Satin-Etched Cased Opal glass shades
- Steel frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable stem length
- 104" wire lead
- UL Listed
Satin-Etched Cased Opal
Number of Lights:
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 16.5", Diameter 19", Length Adjustable To 54.5"
- 5-Light Option: Height 20.5", Diameter 24", Length Adjustable To 58.5"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.125"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...