A classic option for refined, welcoming lighting in the bathroom. Featuring two distinctive finishes, the Kichler Granby Bath Bar presents itself as a clean-lined, minimalist fixture that's great for both modern or more transitional spaces. Can be mounted as an uplight or downlight.
Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Granby Bath Bar is available with the following:
Satin-Etched Cased Opal
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 17", Depth 6.5"
- 3-Light Option: Width 25", Depth 6.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 32.75", Depth 6.75"
- Fixture: Height 9.5"
- Wall Plate: Diameter 6"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...