Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Goetz Sofa is available with the following:
- Molded veneer frame that wraps sides and back
- 7" thick foam cushions
- Polished cast aluminum legs
- Non-adjustable nylon glides
- Made in the USA
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed by Mark Goetz
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
- Please call 877.445.4486 for additional fabric offerings
Frame Color: Natural Cherry Veneer, Santos Palisander Veneer, Walnut Veneer, White Ash Veneer
Fabric: Black Leather, Onyx Messenger, Zinc Messenger, Eames Red Dot Pattern, Eames Taupe Dot Pattern, Fossil Messenger, Ivory Leather
- Item: Height 32", Width 84", Depth 31"
- Seat: Height 17.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.