Numerous steel spokes descend into a curvaceous, dimensional piece of art: The Go-Go Pendant offers classical appeal in bold materials. The contrasting black steel frame and Water spot shade form an opaque cage of splendor. Visible bulbs are encased within the steel cage, propagating beams of soft and crisp light.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Go-Go Pendant is available with the following:
- Water Spot recycled glass shade
- Hand-forged recycled steel body
- Black finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made in Philippines
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Large option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt A 19 E 26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 24", Width 19"
- Small Suspension: Length Adjustable To 154"
- Large Option: Height 30", Width 24"
- Large Suspension: Length Adjustable To 150"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...