Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Go Club Kids Chair is available with the following:
- Made of 100% recycled and recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed; assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 216
- Made In USA
Color: Apple Red, Black, Charcoal Grey, Chocolate Brown, Cloud White, Evergreen, Leaf Green, Sand, Sky Blue, Sunset Orange
- Arm: Width 3.25", Height 21.25"
- Item: Width 21.25", Height 27.5", Depth 21.25"
- Seat: Height 14.5", Depth 14"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KD-GC-AR, KD-GC-BL, KD-GC-CB, KD-GC-CG, KD-GC-CW, KD-GC-EG, KD-GC-LG, KD-GC-OR, KD-GC-SB, KD-GC-SD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Kartell Bubble Club Chair, a Philippe Starck design, is made of smooth and durable batch-dyed polyethylene. The chair can live perfectly outside, but is also great for furnishing internal communal spaces, waiting rooms and public places. It is characterized ...
Built to weather the toughest storm, the Loll designs BBO2 Kids Chair is definitely ready for years of rigorous playtime with the kids. Its easy-to-clean surface and rounded edges eases a parent's safety concerns while the recycled and recyclable composition ...