Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Globo di Luce Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Roberto Menghi
- Metallized Blown Glass diffuser
- Anodized Aluminum internal reflector
- Chrome-plated ceiling canopy and hardware
- 98.42 in. suspension cable
- Clear electrical cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 75 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 98.42"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.41", Diameter 11.81"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 109.83"
- Large Option Cable: Length 98.42"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.92", Diameter 17.71"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 115.34"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.