The FontanaArte Globo di Luce Pendant creates a fascinating focal point while providing bright downlighting. The Globo di Luce, a 1968 Roberto Menghi design, features a glass globe that has been metallized, transforming the glass into a mirrored orb that reflects its surroundings.
Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Globo di Luce Pendant is available with the following:
- Metallized Blown Glass diffuser.
- Anodized Aluminum internal reflector.
- Chrome-plated ceiling canopy and hardware.
- 98.42 in. suspension cable.
- Clear electrical cable.
- Small utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt G9 Halogen lamp (not included). Large utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt E27 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small: Height 11.41", Diameter 11.81", Overall Length 109.83"
- Large: Height 16.92", Diameter 17.71", Overall Length 115.34"
- Cable: Length 98.42"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...