FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Global Warming Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by NEL Colectivo
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Tufted
- Made In India
Size: 4 ft 7 in x 6 ft 7 in, 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 4 ft 7 in x 6 ft 7 in Option Item Length 79", Width 55":
- 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For hand tufted rugs, professional dry cleaning is not recommended.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Particularly ideal for nature lovers who also appreciate modern design, the Chandra Jessica Swift 28911 Rug is a cool, colorful and cheerful floor covering. Against a dusty blue background, flowers in hues of pink, yellow, black, cream and grey beautifully ...
The Calligaris Apotema Rug is a modern floor covering inspired by traditional Japanese origami. Against a greyish-beige background, the geometric pattern includes a triangular net in gradating shades of blue. This beautifully cool piece is also hard-wearing, with carved jacquard ...