FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Glo LED Flushmount is available with the following:
- Designed in 2015
- Finish: White
- Material: Aluminum
- Shade Material: Opaque Acrylic Diffuser
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Dimming: 100% - 10%
- Rated life of 50,000 hours
- 120VAC - no driver needed
- Dimmable when used with ELV Dimmer dimmers(not included)
- ADA compliant
- Energy Star Qualified
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: 5 years
- Made In China
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 2700, 3500
- Small Option: 15 Watt (1355 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- Small Option: 15 Watt (1465 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K
- Medium Option: 24 Watt (1915 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- Medium Option: 24 Watt (2175 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K
- Large Option: 33.5 Watt (2815 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 33.5 Watt (3015 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3500K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 4.5", Diameter 16.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 4", Diameter 14.25":
- Small Option Fixture Height 3.5", Diameter 11.75":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tech Lighting Cirque Flushmount provides bright illumination in a slim and circular design suitable to both transitional and contemporary spaces. The pressed and polished glass shade is set within a die-cast base. Its versatility is evident in the availability ...
Like the undersea creature for which it's named, the Robert Abbey Anemone Flushmount-Sconce stands out in its surroundings and invites a closer look. Exposed silver tipped bulbs reflect sparkling light through the Polished Nickel finish and provide cohesive shine. Anemone ...
A small change makes a big difference: elevate contemporary spaces from the top down with the Access Lighting Tara LED Flushmount. Its broad, drum-shaped silhouette diffuses a soft glow via smooth Opal Glass. Brushed Steel hardware secures the diffuser while ...