Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Opal White glass shade
- White blown glass diffuser
- Steel and aluminum body
- Silver finish
- On-off dimmer switch on cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Medium Halogen option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Large Halogen option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Shade: Height 14.17"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 10.62"
- Small Option Shade: Height 10.62"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 17.71"
- Medium Option Shade: Diameter 12.99"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 12.99"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 53.14"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 68.89"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 72.83"
- Small Option Base: Diameter 12.99"
- Medium Option Base: Diameter 12.99"
- Large Option Base: Diameter 15.74"
Manufacturer IDs: view
FU303000, FU303120, FU303220
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A modern organic shape that adds visual depth and character, the Foscarini Outdoor Gregg Floor Lamp is composed of a wet rated polyethylene shade that defies geometry. This egg-like lamp secures to the ground for a fascinating sculpture in the ...
Reverently refined at first glance, the Vibia Warm Screen Shade Floor Lamp reveals a trace of roughness around the edges. The use of a screen mesh shade adds an oh-so- subtle touch of grit, a surprising component that is texturally ...
Inspired by the storage vessels of antiquity, the Bover Amphora Outdoor Floor Lamp modernizes that classic silhouette. Hand-wrapped polyethylene fibers are woven into the elongated basketlike shape, and treated to withstand exposure to the elements. Inside, a Frosted polyethylene globe ...