Why Zero? Because it's the only Glo-Ball Basic smaller than 1. The Flos Glo-Ball Basic Zero Table Lamp is a miniaturized version of Glo-Ball Basic 1, but it still creates an impressively broad wash of ambient light through its smooth, slightly flattened sphere of Opal White glass. The shade sits on an unobtrusive plastic and aluminum base.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Basic Zero Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped blown and acid-etched Opal White glass shade
- Aluminum shade support
- 30% fiberglass reinforced injection-molded polyamide base
- Black polarized power cord
- On/off switch on power cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison, 1998
- Fixture: Height 6.29", Diameter 7.48"
- Base: Diameter 2.95"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...