Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Glo-Ball Basic Zero Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Globe-shaped blown and acid-etched Opal White glass shade
- Aluminum shade support
- 30% fiberglass reinforced injection-molded polyamide base
- Black polarized power cord
- On/off switch on power cord
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jasper Morrison, 1998
- One 40 Watt 120 Volt Frosted T4 G9 Base Halogen lamp (included).
- Fixture: Height 6.29", Diameter 7.48"
- Base: Diameter 2.95"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.