Maxim Lighting, headquartered in California, offers high-quality lighting fixtures in a variety of designs, finishes, and glass styles that complement contemporary and transitional interiors.
The Glimmer Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Crystal
- Beveled crystal beads shade
- Metal frame
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" stem and three 12" stems
- 180" lead wire
- Swivel canopy accommodates sloped ceilings up to 60 degrees in either direction
- Crystals are hand-attached one at a time
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
Finish: Bronze, Plated Silver
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: Five 60 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: Nine 60 Watt (850 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 11"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 55"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 15"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 49"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 51"
Manufacturer IDs: view
39877BCBZ, 39877BCPS, 39878BCBZ, 39878BCPS, 39879BCBZ, 39879BCPS
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Hundreds of clear beveled crystal beads bedeck the Maxim Lighting Glimmer Chandelier, creating a gorgeous display of refracted light on surrounding surfaces. The dazzling effect is thanks to the hand-attached crystals around a strong metal frame. Choose from two finishes ...
The low voltage version of the Inca Multi-Light Linear Suspension, the ET2 Inca Multi-Light Pendant features the same glimmering crystal strands and mesmerizing laser-cut steel shade but in a 12 volt design. This elegant, modern look comes in two sizes ...
The simplicity of the Swarovski ReveaLED Single Closed Pendant is quite deceptive. Its shade is a sleek metal square, with a solid exterior that keeps the light directed inward. The truth is revealed within, with an interior coated with Swarovski ...