The Luceplan GlassGlass Globe designed by Rizzatto and Paolo is contemporary and elegant. It suspends gracefully downward without being obtrusive as rays of light exit the blown glass shade. The GlassGlass Globe features blown glass shade and die-cast aluminum finish.
Founded in 1978 by three Milanese architects, Luceplan's strategy is grounded in design, respect for the environment, and quality.
The GlassGlass Globe is available with the following:
- One globe-shaped, blown glass shade.
- Die-cast aluminum finish.
- One ceiling canopy.
- One cable.
- UL Listed.
- Designed by Rizzatto and Paolo.
- One 200 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Halogen lamp (not included), or one 23 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Shade: Height 16.9", Diameter 15.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...