FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Glasgow Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Brass
- Shade Material: Handmade glass
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Gold White Iridescent and White Opalescent, Blue and White Opalescent, Red and White Opalescent
Finish: Antique Brass, Bronze, Mission Brown, Verdigris Patina, Antique Copper, Pewter, Raw Copper
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Width 9", Height 19.12", Depth 11.12":
- Large Option Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- Medium Option Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- Mini Option Fixture Width 6", Height 12.12", Depth 8.37":
- Mini Option Plate Width 5", Height 5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 6", Height 13.62", Depth 8.37":
- Small Option Plate Width 5", Height 5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Named after the Latin word for undefeated, the Ultralights Invicta 16349 LED Wall Sconce features a contemporary and minimalist approach to lighting. A curved panel of acrylic diffuses the energy efficient LED light source, creating a lit atmosphere that utilizes ...
The WPT Design Dessy One Wall Sconce employs contrasting bold elements to create a gorgeous, contemporary light, bringing to life an amazingly vibrant piece of art glass. The handmade front glass panels are available in a variety of color styles, ...
Named after the word for undefeated and unconquered, the Ultralights Invicta 16350 LED Wall Sconce showcases a modern piece with contemporary shapes and an energy efficient light source. A curved piece of acrylic diffuses the LED illumination, while metal banding ...