Arroyo Craftsman, located in Baldwin Park, CA, handcrafts and custom-finishes lighting products for residential and commercial applications.
The Glasgow Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Handmade glass shade
- Brass supports
- Square wall plate
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations. Using UL Listings to help select the right product for your space
- Made in the USA
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Blue and Gold, Gold White Iridescent and White Opalescent, Red and Gold, Blue and White Opalescent, Red and White Opalescent
Finish: Antique Brass, Bronze, Mission Brown, Verdigris Patina, Antique Copper, Pewter, Raw Copper
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
- Mini Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 12.12", Depth 8.37"
- Mini Option Plate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 13.62", Depth 8.37"
- Small Option Plate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 16.12", Depth 11.12"
- Medium Option Plate: Width 5", Height 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9", Height 19.12", Depth 11.12"
- Large Option Plate: Width 5", Height 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Welcoming illumination with period flair. The Kichler Tremillo Outdoor Wall Sconce features a Craftsman-style double-lined motif with perpendicular accents. finished in rich Black. Inside the attractive. architectural frame. the Satin Etched Cased Opal glass shade diffuses light for a warm ...
The clean and versatile Craftsman style of the Quoizel Hillcrest Outdoor Wall Sconce is well-suited to any modern exterior. It features a cast aluminum frame in a deep Imperial Bronze finish to balance the creamy tones of the opaque Linen ...
With just a touch of surprise. even the simplest form can become truly special. The Hinkley Lighting Vento Outdoor Wall Sconce presents a basic pyramidal silhouette with a hint of drama: The bottom triangular face is cut away to reveal ...