Foscarini, headquartered in Italy, offers superb contemporary lighting products in playful and inspiring designs. In partnership with both established designers and emerging designers, Foscarini has created an exciting collection of products for residential and commercial applications.
The Glas Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Diesel
- Finish: Chrome
- Metallized or sandblasted blown White glass diffuser
- Black thermoplastic hexagonal mount with Diesel logo
- Round Nickel-coated steel ceiling canopy
- 177" Nickel-coated suspension chain
- UL Listed
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Chrome, Matte White
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 13 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Small Option Chain: Length 177"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 9.53", Diameter 8.63"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Large Option Chain: Length 177"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.06", Diameter 15.97"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 64.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LI0171 10 U, LI0171 78 U, LI0172 10 U, LI0172 78 U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.