Why choose a normal drum pendant when the LBL Lighting Glama Drum Pendant offers more? Decorated with hook and eye closures along several seams, the Glama suggests a subtle corseted look for the soft contemporary kitchen, living room or dining room. Includes an opal glass bottom diffuser.
For more than 40 years, Illinois-based LBL Lighting has created innovative lighting fixtures based on the principles of beauty, originality and quality. Such values remain evident in their current line of fixtures, which feature distinctive elements like organic art glass, solid construction and the latest low voltage and LED lighting technology.
The Glama Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped Natural fabric shade with metal hook and eye accents
- Opal bottom glass diffuser and metal finial
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 72" field-cuttable aircraft cables
- Fluorescent option is energy efficient
- ETL Listed
- Incandescent option utilizes four 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes four 27 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 20", Adjustable To 80"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height .35", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...