The Loll Designs Gladys Lounge is a taller, leaner translation of the low Taavi Lounge. Gladys speaks the same language as her Finnish-inspired counterpart with her wide, angled planks of recycled HDPE plastic. The vertical headrest gives Gladys her heightened profile, and is surprisingly comfortable. Designed by David Salmela.
Loll Designs creates "outdoor furniture for the modern lollygagger." Founded in 2003, Loll specializes in the use of recycled materials (primarily plastic milk jugs) to create their long-lasting, low-maintenance and, of course, super-stylish outdoor chairs, tables, benches and other outdoor furnishings. All Loll products are designed and made in Duluth, Minnesota.
The Gladys Lounge is available with the following:
- Made of Cloud White high-density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Recycled material is sourced primarily from single use milk jug containers
- Stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Includes a UV stabilizer to improve color durability
- Ships flat packed
- Assembly required
- Milk Jug count: 238
- Made in USA
- Designed by David Salmela
- Item: Height 43", Width 20", Depth 31.25"
- Seat: Height 14.5", Depth 16.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...