Based in Toronto, Canada, Eurofase has been presenting artful and innovative illumination since 1989. They continually promote the use of cost-saving lighting technologies, including LED, halogen and compact fluorescent, in an effort to provide for the lighting needs of an expanding energy efficient culture.
The Giselle Chandelier is available with the following:
- Clear crystal accents
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Suspension chain
- Low voltage transformer in canopy
- ETL Listed
Crystal Type: Clear Crystal
Number of Lights: 8, 12, 24
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- 12 Lights option utilizes twelve 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
- 24 Lights option utilizes twenty four 20 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type G4 Halogen lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 12 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 207.5"
- 24 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 215.5"
- 8 Lights Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 96"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 25.25"
- 12 Lights Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 34.5"
- 24 Lights Option Fixture: Height 35.5", Diameter 47.25"
Manufacturer IDs: view
19393-018, 19394-015, 19395-012
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
An absolutely stunning, perfectly round crystal globe with hundreds of dazzling Swarovski Crystal precision cut jewels. The simple elegance of the Schonbek Geometrix Da Vinci Suspension allows it to complement many design styles, from classic to transitional to contemporary. Amazingly, ...
A contemporary configuration creates spectacular sparkle in modern spaces. The Schonbek Lighting Quantum Box Rectangle Suspension features a horizontally oriented rectangular crystal shade. It comes in three sizes, all of which also offer the choice between various colors of Swarovski ...