First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Girafiore Pendant is available with the following:
- Gold Opalflex and Fume Cristalflex shade
- Stainless steel supports
- Stainless Steel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One bent stem
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- CE Rated
- Made in Italy by Slamp for Zaneen
- Designed by Elodie Longo
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
- One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 17.7", Height 35.4", Depth 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 70"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.