Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Giona Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi
- One Off-White cotton shade exterior
- Lightweight PVC interior
- Metal frame
- Ceiling canopy
- 79 in. metal suspension cable
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Ten 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 79"
- Canopy: Height 1.2", Diameter 7"
- Fixture: Width 78.7", Height 26.38", Depth 19.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 105.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.