Founded in 1990 by famed Italian designer Michele de Lucchi, Produzione Privata is a small-scale creative workshop dedicated to employing passionate artisans and exploring unique craft techniques. Among the resulting works are exquisite blown glassware and ceramics, which have been put to sparkling good use in a range of distinctive modern pendant lighting, table lamps and decorative vases.
The Giona Suspension is available with the following:
- One Off-White cotton shade exterior.
- Lightweight PVC interior.
- Metal frame.
- Ceiling canopy.
- 79 in. metal suspension cable.
- Designed by Michele De Lucchi.
- Ten 40 Watt 120 Volt E12 Incandescent lamps (not included) or ten 14 Watt 120 Volt Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Shade: Width 78.7", Diameter 19.7"
- Cable: Length 79"
- Canopy: Height 1.2", Diameter 7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.