Ron Henderson's Ginsu Chandelier by Alternating Current provides a cutting-edge look in crisp lines and faceted crystal. Ginsu's razor-sharp crystal shades sit atop robust, stretching arms in a glimmering Chrome finish. Available in three or six light options.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Ginsu Chandelier is available with the following:
- Faceted crystal shades
- Chrome finish
- Ceiling canopy
- 120 in. suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
Number of Lights:
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 40 Watt 120 Volt T4 G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- 3-Light Option: Height 8.25", Width 22"
- 6-Light Option: Height 8.75", Width 27"
- Shade: Height 4.5", Diameter 3.38"
- Canopy: Height .75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Ginsu by Alternating Current