FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Ginger LED Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar in 2014
- Material: Lacquered black matte aluminum stem and dissipater with pressed wood base
- Shade Material: Pressed wood and paper
- Layers of wood and paper shaped under high pressure at 0.16" thick
- LED module held by an aluminum cup with specialized optics to open up the light beam and dissipate temperature
- Inspired by the cymbals of drummer Ginger Baker of the band Cream
- On-Off Switch Inline Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Spain
Finish: Oak, Wenge
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: 8 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- Large Option: 16 Watt (2100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Base: Diameter 8.66"
- Small Option Cord: Length 67.8"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18.31"
- Small Option Shade: Height 2.36", Diameter 12.6"
- Large Option Base: Diameter 10.43"
- Large Option Cord: Length 67.8"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 21.26"
- Large Option Shade: Height 3.39", Diameter 16.54"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Marset Maranga Table Lamp is rational Scandinavian design with a delectable tropical influence. It evokes a sweet, segmented fruit with thirty-two curved sections of glossy White polycarbonate atop a stem and base in matching White lacquer. An internal diffuser ...
The Sonneman Connetix LED Tri-Ped Table Lamp features artful intersections of square elements and acrylic blocks that create a strong geometric structure for the modern space. Each acrylic diffuser houses a Cree XP-G LED that provides superior energy efficient illumination. ...
American designer Scott Wilson introduces the Artemide Sisifo LED Table Lamp, a refined expression of task lighting engineered with sophisticated mechanics and fluid movement. Each structural element is designed with the user in mind; from the hands-on adjustability of the ...