FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Ginger Arc LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Joan Gaspar in 2015
- Base Finish: Matte Black
- Material: Pressed wood and paper shade with aluminum structure and light dissipater
- Layers of wood and paper shaped under high pressure at 0.16" thick
- Height adjustable arm and shade
- LED module held by an aluminum cup with specialized optics to open up the light beam and dissipate temperature
- Inspired by the cymbals of drummer Ginger Baker of the band Cream
- Inline Foot Dimmer
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Spain
Finish: Oak, Wenge
Size: XL, XXL
- XL Option: 16 Watt (2100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
- XXL Option: 21 Watt (3000 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 80 Color Temp: 2700K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- XL Option Arm: Length 67.71"
- XL Option Base: Diameter 19.69"
- XL Option Fixture: Height 73.62"
- XL Option Maximum Hanging: Length 21.65"
- XL Option Shade: Height 3.39", Diameter 16.54"
- XXL Option Arm: Length 79.53"
- XXL Option Base: Diameter 24.21"
- XXL Option Fixture: Height 83.46"
- XXL Option Maximum Hanging: Length 25.59"
- XXL Option Shade: Height 4.65", Diameter 23.62"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In collaboration with furniture designer Frank Carfaro, the Cerno Altus LED floor Lamp stands tall and dignified with a solid wooden stem and a deep drum shade. Balanced by metal accents, the Walnut body is cut and faceted, revealing the ...
Distinctly modern undertones permeate the design of the Carpyen Garcon Floor Lamp, featuring glossy metal elements that are met with adjustable functionality. The slim fixture cantilevers a flared hat shade at a ninety-degree angle, placing the directional light at a ...
Made precise with simple, yet effective mechanical elements, the Ingo Maurer Max. Kugler LED Floor Lamp reintroduces the 2001 design with dimmable LED technology and a convenient floor position. The leaning arm retains the original telescopic extension, bringing the light ...