FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Viso is the ultimate collection of lighting solutions for any design concept. Bred with European flair, this extensive collection ranges in materials from hand blown glass to fabric to metal and plastics to crystal. Viso's originality in elegant simple shapes keep in tune with the trendy times.
The Gia Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Designed by Filipe Lisboa
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Four-faceted Ashfour crystal shade with metal supports
- Round Chrome ceiling canopy
- Field-adjustable suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made In Canada
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Five 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Seven 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Ten 25 Watt (260 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cable Length 117":
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Length 96", Width 5", Height 5":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length 122":
- Medium Option Cable Length 117":
- Medium Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Length 72", Width 5", Height 5":
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging Length 122":
- Small Option Cable Length 117":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Length 48", Width 5", Height 5":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length 122":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Streamlined style. The Modern Forms Davos LED Suspension blends cutting-edge technology with a dramatic silhouette. The shade is an artful arc of aluminum, long and slim, giving Davos an aerodynamic look. A stylish automotive-gloss finish reinforces the fixture's slick impression. ...
The Currey & Company is an Industrial modern piece featuring antique reproduction bulbs and clear glass windows. Three spheres are centered between parallel wrought iron rods, putting the focus on the Edison style bulbs. Bold with an Industrial Revolution influence, ...
The De Majo Quadra Suspension produces abundant illumination, brightening task areas with energy-saving downlighting while adding a clean design element to interior decor. The Quadra Suspension was designed by Massimiliano Artuso and features extra clear glass with interior frosting.