The EcoSmart Fire Ghost Fireplace is as much a slim and elegant art piece as it is a warm working fireplace. The toughened glass surround is nearly invisible, making the integral bioethanol burner look like it's floating in mid-air. The portion underneath provides the ideal opportunity for decoration, or leave it empty to maintain the weightless sensibility.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Ghost Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel and toughened glass
- Stainless Steel finish
- AB3 bioethanol burner
- 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) capacity
- Heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Thermal output of 5800BTU
- Approximate burn time: 6-9 hours depending on setting
- Includes 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 12 qts Fuel option ships with 12 quarts of e-nrg bioethanol fuel ($79 for the case); additional fuel sold separately
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
12 qts Fuel,
- Item: Height 43.5", Width 15.7", Depth 15.2", Weight 83.9lb
- About e-nrg Bioethanol Fuel-e-nrg bioethanol is a specially formulated fuel derived from the fermented sugar and starch components of renewable plant by-products, like corn and sugar cane. It is a clean burning fuel. This results in a beautiful dancing flame and the emission of heat, steam and carbon dioxide. There is no smoke, soot or dangerous vapors.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...