Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Ghembe Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical wood and stainless steel mesh shade
- Stainless steel supports
- Satin finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.7" adjustable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin, 2004
Shade Color: Maple, Wenge
Finish: Satin-Finished Steel
- One 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.7"
- Shade: Height 20", Diameter 11.8"
- Cable: Length 78.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.