Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Ghembe Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alessandro Trentin, Carlo Zerbaro
- Cylindrical wood and stainless steel mesh shade
- Stainless steel supports
- Satin finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.7" adjustable suspension cables
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin, 2004
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Maple, Wenge
Finish: Satin-Finished Steel
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 11.8"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 98.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.