The Schonbek Lighting Genesis Chandelier is a divine fixture that evokes visions of creation and the Tree of Life. Along sinuous branches finished in Bronze Gold, numerous colorful droplets of Rock and Vintage crystal dangle. The shimmer of the finish and jewel-like crystals are enhanced by five, six, eight, fifteen or twenty-eight twinkling bulbs.
Schonbek Lighting, established in 1870 in Bohemia, has been making traditional crystal chandeliers for more than 130 years. Today, as part of the Swarovski Group, U.S.-based Schonbek draws on its rich heritage to revitalize great chandelier styles from the past, creating dazzling crystal lighting for classic and contemporary spaces.
The Genesis Chandelier is available with the following:
- Colored Rock Crystal and Vintage Crystal drops
- Metal frame
- Bronze Gold finish
- Ceiling canopy included
- Suspension chain
- One wire
- UL Listed
Vintage with Jewel
Number of Lights:
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 28 Lights option utilizes twenty-eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 15 Lights option utilizes fifteen 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B10 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 5-Light Option: Height 18", Diameter 13", Length Adjustable To 58"
- 6-Light Option: Height 24", Diameter 19", Length Adjustable To 64"
- 8-Light Option: Height 30", Diameter 24", Length Adjustable To 70"
- 15-Light Option: Height 38", Diameter 29", Length Adjustable To 118"
- 28-Light Option: Height 55.5", Diameter 39", Length Adjustable To 139.5"
- Schonbek Crystal Details: Schonbek has a knowledge of crystal dating all the way back to nineteenth century Bohemia. Such expertise continues to this day, with all Schonbek lighting fixtures trimmed in only the finest crystal, available in a variety of styles and colors. The type of crystal used in this fixture is: Rock Crystal: Rock Crystal is genuine mined quartz that is cut and polished by hand by skilled gem cutters. The natural beauty and handcrafted artistry of these crystals have been appreciated in light fixtures for centuries. Vintage Crystal: Designed to evoke the styles of by-gone eras, Vintage Crystal beads, droplets and faceted octagons are woven in chains to create a jewel-like effect and sparkle.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.