LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Gea Cosmos Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Marivi Calvo
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade, matte satin acrylic top diffuser, brushed nickel steel base and stem
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Transparent cord included
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: E26 Medium Base, GU24 Base
- E26 Medium Base Option: Three 8 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- E26 Medium Base Option Cord: Length 53"
- E26 Medium Base Option Fixture: Height 62.6", Diameter 23.6"
- E26 Medium Base Option Shade: Height 9.8", Diameter 23.6"
- GU24 Base Option Cord: Length 53"
- GU24 Base Option Fixture: Height 62.6", Diameter 23.6"
- GU24 Base Option Shade: Height 9.8", Diameter 23.6"
Manufacturer IDs: view
COS PG E26 UL 20, COS PG E26 UL 21, COS PG E26 UL 22, COS PG E26 UL 24, COS PG E26 UL 25, COS PG E26 UL 26, COS PG E26 UL 28, COS PG E26 UL 30, COS PG E26 UL 31, COS PG GU24 UL 20, COS PG GU24 UL 21, COS PG GU24 UL 22, COS PG GU24 UL 24, COS PG GU24 UL 25, COS PG GU24 UL 26, COS PG GU24 UL 28, COS PG GU24 UL 30, COS PG GU24 UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.