Here, Gatto, Gatto, Gatto! The unique form of the Flos Gatto Table Lamp is created by using the signature "cocoon" resin, which is sprayed onto a White powder-coated steel wire structure. The resulting shade is then sprayed with a transparent finish to protect its airy, web-like composition. Designed by Achille Castiglioni and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni in 1960.
Flos was first established in 1962 in Merano, Italy, to produce high quality modern lighting. This Italian lighting company continues to do so to this day by collaborating with talented international designers and researching the latest lighting technologies and materials. Resulting Flos lighting fixtures are daring and provocative, yet uphold the fundamental principles of good design.
The Gatto Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Cocoon resin shade
- White powder-coated steel frame
- Transparent sprayed-on finish
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni, 1960
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt A19 Incandescent lamp (included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Incandescent lamp (inlcuded).
- Small Base: Diameter 7.5"
- Small Fixture: Height 11.8"
- Large Base: Diameter 13.8"
- Large Fixture: Height 22"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...