Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Garrison Chandelier is available with the following:
- White fabric shade
- Metal frame with glass accents
- Flower-shaped ceiling canopy
- 4' suspension chain
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White
Finish: Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Number of Lights: 6, 8
- 6 Lights option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 8 Lights option utilizes eight 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Lights Option Shade: Height 8"
- 8 Lights Option Shade: Height 9"
- 6 Lights Option Shade: Diameter 26"
- 8 Lights Option Shade: Diameter 32"
- 6 Lights Option Fixture: Height 15.5", Diameter 26"
- 8 Lights Option Fixture: Height 17.75", Diameter 32"
- Canopy: Diameter 7"
- Chain: Length 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.