Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Gardner Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 9.25", Overall Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 71"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 11", Overall Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 30.5", Diameter 12.75", Overall Length Adjustable From 30.5", Adjustable To 78.5"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.