FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Gardner Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 9.25", Height 23"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 71"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 11", Height 27.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 12.75", Height 30.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.5", Adjustable To 78.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Infuse your patio or porch with the welcoming illumination of the Troy Lighting Mendocino Outdoor Pendant. A hand-worked iron cage surrounds a Clear Seeded glass globe, secured with a punched metal cuff bearing circular and quatrefoil designs. The silhouette calls ...
Warehouse-style authenticity is realized in the Troy Lighting Brunswick Outdoor Pendant. Hand-forged iron is fashioned into a cage around a Historic Pressed Glass shade, ideally suited to a vintage Edison-style bulb. A metal hose cord drops from the hexagonal canopy ...
The vintage-industrial trend meets versatility in the Troy Lighting Raleigh Outdoor Wall Sconce. A factory-inspired Old Silver metal shade is impressed with a faux-riveted plaque bearing pertinent details, and the ceiling canopy is stamped in true warehouse style. At the ...