Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Garden City Double-Arm Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Small option: Side to side adjustability only
- Large option: Up and down/side to side adjustability
- Brass shade
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo switch on shade
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Antique Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Diameter 5.5"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 11.25", Extension Adjustable To 23.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 4.5", Lower Diameter 8", Upper Diameter 3.5"
- Large Option Backplate: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 23", Extension Adjustable To 33"
- Large Option Shade: Height 4.5", Lower Diameter 8", Upper Diameter 3.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
8322-AGB, 8322-AN, 8322-OB, 8322-PN, 8323-AGB, 8323-AN, 8323-OB, 8323-PN
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.