The Hubbardton Forge Gallery Wall Sconce models a humble yet riveting fixture that lends appeal to your home while enveloping it in a pulsating luminosity. The Gallery Wall Sconce features acrylic shade and hand-forged wrought iron body.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Gallery Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Acrylic shade.
- Hand-forged wrought iron body.
- Wall plate.
- UL Listed for damp locations.
- ADA Compliant.
- Made in USA
- Small option utilizes one 21 Watt 120 Volt Type T-5 Fluorescent lamp (not included). (Fluorescent option ships within 3-4 weeks).
- Large option utilizes one 35 Watt 120 Volt Type T-5 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 35.6", Width 4.3", Depth 3.2"
- Small Shade: Width 0.75", Length 35.13"
- Small Wall Plate: Height 34.5", Width 4.1"
- Large Fixture: Height 59.2", Width 4.3", Depth 3.2"
- Large Shade: Width 0.75", Length 58.75"
- Large Wall Plate: Height 57.8", Width 4.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...
Gallery by Hubbardton Forge