Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Gables Outdoor Pendant Fluorescent is available with the following:
- Champagne Mist glass shade
- Hand-forged iron construction
- Charred Gold finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install in protected, fully covered outdoor locations only. More about UL Listings
Glass Color: Champagne Mist
Finish: Charred Gold
Size: Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes one 42 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).Medium option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium option utilizes one 32 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 23", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 71"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 27.5", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 75.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.