FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Fusion Rondo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Cylinder-shaped shades
- Wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Design Accent: Droplet, Opal, Ribbon, Weave
Finish: Dark Bronze, Matte Black, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 6
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Length 12.25", Height 8", Depth 6.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Length 20", Height 8", Depth 6.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Length 27.75", Height 8", Depth 6.5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Length 43.75", Height 8", Depth 9.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Elegant and refined, the Feiss Sophie Bath Bar pairs smooth glass with squared metal detailing. Each flared shade is mounted opposite a cut crystal accent, adding a feminine flair that stays sophisticated. The Opal Etched Cased glass shades provide a ...
A low-profile display of geometric symmetry. Along a narrow steel body, the Mirage Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting showcases multiple cubed shades made of Etched Opal glass. Small square frames separate each shade at a consistent distance, providing an interesting ...
The Dorado Bath Bar by Eurofase enhances interiors in an understated elegance. Dorado's signature hourglass shade appears dressed in a Opal White glass contrasted by a rich metal finished wall plate. Dorado casts a flattering brilliance that blends with a ...