FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Justice Design Group offers a wide array of lighting solutions for residential and commercial settings. Create a mood, complement a theme, or add the perfect accent with a JDG decorative lighting fixture.
The Fusion Rondo Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Artisan glass
- Cylinder-shaped shades
- Wall plate
- Can be installed as an uplight or downlight
- UL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Made In USA
Design Accent: Droplet, Opal, Ribbon, Weave
Finish: Dark Bronze, Matte Black, Polished Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Number of Lights: 2, 3, 4, 6
- 2 Light Option: Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 6 Light Option: Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Length 12.25", Height 8", Depth 6.25"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Length 20", Height 8", Depth 6.75"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Length 27.75", Height 8", Depth 6.5"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Length 43.75", Height 8", Depth 9.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Porcelina Lineate LED Bath Bar carves out an impressive niche in bathroom lighting. Showcasing a half-cylinder shade of Faux Porcelain Resin with a sculpted surface against a concave Metal backing, this design turns wall surface lighting into an art. ...
Soften bathroom ambiance with subtle neutral tones and ethereal textures. The Justice Design Clouds Clips Bath Bar features heavenly resin shades on a rectangular wall mount for lovely light diffusion. Metal clips support the shades while adding edge. Mount as ...
Weave artisan glass gives the Justice Design Fusion Cylinder Shade Modular Bath Bar its beautiful distinction. The shades produce a bright, welcoming illumination and can be complemented with a shining Polished Chrome finish or a warm Dark Bronze finish, just ...