EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Fusion Fireplace is available with the following:
- Made of brushed stainless steel, toughened glass and MDF
- Includes BK5 bioethanol burner, 1.3 gallon Jerry Can, lighter and lighting rod
- 1.3 gallon (5 liter) capacity
- Thermal output of 13,000BTU; heats space up to 377 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 9-20 hours depending on setting
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Recommended for use with e-nrg liquid bioethanol fuel only
- 2 year warranty
- Designed by Paul Cohen
Finish: Black, White
Option: 12 qts Fuel, No Fuel
- Item: Height 39", Width 37.2", Depth 17.7", Weight 129.4lb
Manufacturer IDs: view
G349474, G349475, G349476, G349477
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Mix up the atmosphere of your courtyard, deck or patio with the EcoSmart Fire MIX Fireplace. This contemporary take on the outdoor fire pit is made out of durable yet lightweight fiberglass-reinforced Natural or Black concrete. It is also available ...
Your campfire never looked like this. The EcoSmart Fire Stix Fireplace is an ultra-contemporary twist on the traditional bonfire, with "sticks" made out of tubular stainless steel. These sticks both hold up and surround the central burner, which uses eco-friendly ...